Paediatric Occupational Therapists (OT’s) look at the occupations or activities that children perform including:
The team at Kids’ Care Centre specialize in the area of children. We use a goal-based approach which means therapy is specific and targeted to improve your child’s level of performance and participation.
- Self Care (toileting, dressing, eating, bathing, sleeping)
- Fine Motor (i.e. drawing/ handwriting, scissor skills)
- Gross Motor (i.e. coordination, ball skills, coordination)
- Sensory Processing (i.e. auditory, touch, visual, vestibular, taste, smell)
- Attention and concentration